Tuesday, June 2, 2009
I have taken a small break from blogging. I read an article about addiction and I like to feel that I can master all things in my life, so I made it a point not to be on the computer for more than a couple of minutes each night. Which was really easy because I broke part of the computer and had to wait for Caleb to fix it. Thanks honey...just next time if you could do a little bit sooner I would really appreciate it...

Anyways I have been trying to do another post where I compare Micaela and Scarlett. Especially as Scarlett is growing so big so fast! How is it that everyone always says "they grow up so fast," and it doesn't mean a thing until your watching your little infant standing by the window (with assistance of course.)

I was a little off. Micaela was about 6 months old in this picture and Scarlett is about 8 months old, but Micaela was a chunk and wore bigger clothes.

Micaela

Scarlett...whose dad took this picture and obviously didn't brush her hair...and is also taking a beating in this blog post
And here they both are from our recent trip to the zoo. I love these little girls!

Labels:

posted by Michele at 8:34 PM |

3 Comments:

At June 3, 2009 at 5:55 AM, Blogger Annie said........
Your girls are so cute.

I think that the picture of Micaela (sp? sorry) is about the age when I met both of you. I cannot believe how quickly time flies either.
 


At June 3, 2009 at 6:42 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I did not realize how similar they were! I also did not realize Scarlett's hair was that much lighter than Micaela's. You have two cute little girls :)

No problem on the present arriving late. As I has already mentioned, I wasn't expecting anything to begin with. I am very excited to see what you are making!
 


At June 3, 2009 at 10:26 AM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I'm so jealous of Scarlett's hair... Kamryn is going to be bald forever!