Monday, July 27, 2009
As I have been camera-less I have been relying on others to take pictures of my kids. I know, I know...what kind of mom doesn't own a working camera? I do plan on getting one shortly. Any recommendations of a good quality camera that is somewhat affordable?

Anyways, here's Scarlett (or Letty as she is referred to by our family.) She is mobile. Crawling and pulling herself up in the walking position. She will eat absolutely anything, and if you are eating she will say "me, me" until you feed her. She also says hi, mama (sparingly), dada, baby, waves her hand, does touchdown with her arms and shows one finger when you ask her how old she is (although technically she is not quite one yet we wanted to give her enough time to practice.)She usually does all these things in a row, like "here are my tricks and you better take notice." I have no idea who she gets her attitude from.

Here she is crawling all over uncle Eli and aunt Michele's floor on the 4th.


Here are Micaela and her cousin Ally. They are super cute and get along very well. Micaela has learned a lot about playing with other kids, which has been a little difficult. Not that she doesn't want to play with kids, because there is nothing she would rather do, but she can be slightly overbearing and sometimes a little too outgoing. Fortunately, Ally seems to like her a lot. Have you ever seen such a big smile?


This is Micaela the fashion model who refuses to smile. Next to the flowers that she enjoys watering.

Finally we made it up to the lake. I am always amazed at the beauty of Lake Tahoe...oh and the beauty of my children too. Micaela loved it!

Scarlett stayed on the beach to work on her tan.
Mainly because this was her reaction to the cold Lake Tahoe water...or maybe she was reacting to her father's hat hair.
My dad finds it amusing to take pictures of my children with various BYU paraphernalia. I find my dad (in general) pretty amusing.
Thanks to my dad and sister-in-law Michele for the pictures.
posted by Michele at 5:19 PM |

2 Comments:

At July 28, 2009 at 6:47 PM, Blogger Chelsea said........
Cora totally has the same bathing suit as Micaela. Ilove it!
 


At July 28, 2009 at 9:51 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I'm so glad you finally posted so pics. Scarlett and Kamryn are so close in age I like to see how she is doing. She ahs quite the list of tricks there. Very impressive. And Micaela's hair is just so pretty. Make sure you get a camera before Scarlett's birthday. Wea re going to want to see all the festivities documented.
P.S. I miss Tahoe:(