Saturday, October 3, 2009
I have sucked at blogging lately. And I know why. I have been lost in facebook land. A magical place that can be very time consuming...and somewhat voyeuristic that you can know what so many people are doing all through the day.

Anyways in my real life land things have been good. Micaela is back in preschool and loving it more than ever. She also started soccer and also loves this, except when kids on the other team push. She is deathly afraid of being pushed by another kid.

Scarlett is getting into absolutely everything all of the time. She still sleeps an abnormal amount, which is very nice for us. She also eats like crazy. Anything and everything all the time. It doesn't even matter if it has been on the floor or she finds a cheerio under the couch. It goes in her mouth. Yum.

Caleb and I agreed that we would never buy them matching clothes.
These aren't clothes, but pajamas, and they don't match as Micaela's is a two piece set and Scarlett's is one piece.

We have also slowly been "putting together" our house. We are big fans of color and initially I said "no white walls." Caleb has convinced me otherwise, but we still have some bold splashes of color in every room. We even finished our first room. The dining room. Complete...except for our custom made (by my mother) table runner. Here's a quick peek.

The top two things married couples fight about are sex and money. Not us, we calmly accept that one we have enough of and one we don't have enough of. We fight about home decor. However, we both agreed that green would be the color of our dining room.
I love this mirror. It weighs 70 pounds and my husband proved his love to me when he let me buy it and he installed it himself.

Hopefully we can finish the rest of our rooms in the next few months. And hopefully I can start taking more pictures of my kids to post. They really are adorable, in pictures at least!
posted by Michele at 9:44 AM |

4 Comments:

At October 3, 2009 at 2:16 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
The girls are so adorable and the dining room is fantabulous! I love it :)
 


At October 3, 2009 at 8:14 PM, Blogger .::still blinking::. said........
Is that the mirror from Ikea? I totally want and covet it.
 


At October 4, 2009 at 8:55 AM, Blogger Michele said........
Yes it is! I have loved it from the first moment I saw it. Caleb didn't think it could be hung on a wall, but we went to a restaraunt that had it hanging in the bathroom, proving otherwise.
 


At October 5, 2009 at 9:19 AM, Blogger coley said........
micaela looks so cute in her soccer uniform!