Saturday, October 24, 2009
Last weekend Caleb and I planned our "adult trip" of the year. This is our annual vacation without our little girls. Fortunately for us, we have several responsible relatives (and one irresponsible grandpa) who are available to watch the girls. I decided I wanted to go back to Vegas, mainly for shopping and food, but also to visit my sister. I convinced Caleb by suggesting we go down on the weekend the Utes played at UNLV. He was sold. On our way down to Vegas, we found out that some of Caleb's family members were taking a weekend trip to Disneyland. Does anyone see where this is going?

(Caleb's sister Lacy, mom Victoria, brother Toby, and Caleb)
So we did some shopping, eating and watched the game (great game by the way) and then woke up the next morning at 5:30 am to make it to Disneyland when the park opened.
To say we had a blast would be an understatement.
It was fantastic to see everyone and surprise Caleb's mom. We stayed at the park until I literally could not walk anymore. A week later and I am still sore.


posted by Michele at 11:38 AM |

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Blogger Doug said........
That's no way to talk about my dad. He is not an irresponsible Grandpa.