Monday, January 8, 2007
I feel I must right a short blog in reference to the end of college football season. For those of you who don't know, my husband is a huge college football fan and I must admit I'm also pretty into it all. I want to formally congratulate Boise State for being another BCS buster and beating Oklahoma (although Utah was a BCS buster before them...) I also want to congratulate Urban Meyer and Florida for a 41-14 win over Ohio State. I want to diss on Michigan, who really thought they should have been playing for the national title, even though they lost to USC in their bowl game. In closing, my biggest diss is on the whole BCS system. Its a load of crap designed to help big conferences stay ahead, and cheat smaller conferences from having the opportunity to win a national championship. I will never understand why a play-off system, similar to college basketball, is not in effect. It would be so much more exciting and give so much more opportunity to the cinderella schools. Only 8 more months to go untill college football starts again...

Labels:

posted by Michele at 9:05 PM |

0 Comments: