Thursday, March 29, 2007

I would like to dedicate this picture to Meagan, as we all know she is a huge Sanjaya fan!


Don't worry, I did not let Micaela wear this hairstyle in public.

Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 7:04 PM |

6 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 at 10:22 PM, Blogger Adam and Andrea said........
That's freaken awesome. I love it!
HAHA!
I wonder what would happen if you did go into puplic like that. I bet someone would know what the hair was all about. So funny.
 


At March 30, 2007 at 7:42 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I love it! I am at work right now and actually laughed at loud at my desk :)
 


At March 30, 2007 at 2:50 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
That really is so funny... However, I think Micaela looks so cute with that hairdo. I can't say the same for Sanjaya. I share Meagan's loathing for Sanjaya.
 


At March 31, 2007 at 9:11 PM, Blogger Chelsea said........
Oh my gosh! That is so funny! You really need to e-mail that to the Ellen show or something before the buzz of Sanjaya's famous hairdo wears off. She'd totally show it and it'd be awesome to tell Micaela she was on TV!
 


At March 31, 2007 at 9:13 PM, Blogger Chelsea said........
I also HAVE to know where you got that green puzzle rack that you have in the background...I LOVE things that make it easy to organize!
 


At April 1, 2007 at 8:31 AM, Blogger Michele said........
Chelsea-
The puzzle rack came with the puzzles, which my grandma gave Micaela as a Christmas present. Next time I see her I will ask her where she got it and let you know. Micaela loves those puzzles. Almost as much as Sanjaya:)