Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Our family has been a little crazy lately. For example Micaela has decided she is now a princess. She has requested to be called Cinderella (it should be noted that she is not doing the amount of housework expected of one with that name!) At some time throughout the day she will pull out one of her skirts, pull it on over her pants, find a pair of my "glass slippers" (high heels) and walk around the house.



Yesterday she began covering her face with her hands and running. I was very confused by this odd behavior, until watching Cinderella (for the millioneth time) and saw the scene where she runs down the steps crying with her hands on her face. Yes she is a drama queen, inherits that from her father.




I have been completely crazy lately. I have been pretty sick each morning, waking my family up with the wonderful sounds of worshiping the porcelain gods. Fortunately after that delightful morning ritual I manage to get through the rest of the day alright. I have been very tired, very, very tired. I am so very thankful to have a couch in my office, which I have used frequently as of late. I shouldn't complain too much, because in reality I have been pampered. Caleb takes me out to eat for whatever I am craving, which includes pancakes at night and Italian salad in the morning. He has also picked up the majority of the housework and the cooking, ok so maybe he was doing that even before I was pregnant, but it is so much more appreciated now.



My main complaint is the writers strike. As I am laying on the couch wanting to watch TV I have noticed NOTHING is on! We only have a million channels...of reruns! Well I have brownies downstairs that are begging to be made, but I wanted to post all of my interesting thoughts and some more cute pictures of Micaela. Yes, it is still snowing here!



Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 5:54 PM |

4 Comments:

At January 10, 2008 at 6:19 AM, Blogger Harried Mom said........
I am glad that I'm not the only one around here suffering from Cinderellaitis! I think Micaela and Bailey must have contracted it together!!! Sorry you don't feel too well in the mornings. Please let me know if I can help in any way.
 


At January 10, 2008 at 1:32 PM, Blogger Justin and Amy said........
I love when little girls put their mom's shoes on. Or basically I love when kids put on adults shoes. I think it is so cute. I also love the black and white pic of Micaela with just her hat bright pink. It's so pretty. I hope you feel better soon!
 


At January 13, 2008 at 4:21 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
Are you guys having a birthday party for her????? I am seeing a Disney Princess theme.
 


At January 14, 2008 at 6:06 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I haven't checked your blog in a little while. I love the pictures and Micaela is so funny! I hope you are over the morning sickness soon. No fun :(