Monday, May 26, 2008
Ok I have been a horrible blogger lately. I have had so much to blog about and so little time, and everytime I thought about everything I had to blog about it seemed like too much work. So I am going to have to prioritize. I would say the most eventful thing that happened this month was our five year wedding anniversary. Caleb and I have now been together for 6 and a half years. That half year is important because I keep joking that we will be getting "the seven year itch" in the next couple of months.
I've talked about our relationship before on this blog and if you haven't heard the story about how we met you can read that here. Basically it all still applies. We are still in love and our relationship has only gotten better as we are both (finally!) done with the stress of school and he has given up video games!
For our anniversary we went to Vegas for the weekend. You may wonder what a pregnant woman would do in Las Vegas, and I myself was wondering what I would do as I don't drink or gamble, but we had a blast. I haven't been to Vegas in years and I forgot how much fun it is. The abundance of shopping and good food is amazing. Oh and the weather, let me just say how nice it was to be in warmth, as Salt Lake has apparently decided that Spring is not a season worth celebrating, let's just keep winter for an extra three months. Still bitter. So our anniversary weekend was great and child free, as Micaela stayed with family while we went and celebrated.
I found these pictures of us and scanned them in the computer. If anyone were to ask, I would say that Caleb and I still look the same, but after looking at these pictures I realize that we have aged!

This is our first official date when I was 19-years-old.


This was one of our engagement pictures


May we make it past the seven year itch and celebrate many more anniversarys!

Labels:

posted by Michele at 9:12 PM |

1 Comments:

At May 27, 2008 at 5:30 AM, Blogger Annie said........
Happy 5th anniversary. Ross and I are in the same boat as you guys, together six years, married 5. Except we're much, much older. ;)