Sunday, March 11, 2007
I hate daylight savings time (in the spring of course.) I hate waking up earlier, changing the 20 clocks around the house, and having one less hour on my new day off. My whole day would be ruined if it weren't for my loving friend who delivered my highly anticipated girl scout cookies.

Labels: ,

posted by Michele at 4:04 PM |

5 Comments:

At March 11, 2007 at 8:39 PM, Blogger Nate and Bre said........
Oooo. Love, love, love those Girl Scouts. We have a couple boxes right now too. I bought them from one of the guys at work (just for the record his daughter is a Girl Scout). He thanked me for supporting positive programs for children. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it really has nothing to do with them, but my obsession with Samoa cookies. I think I'll buy a couple more boxes to rid myself of the guilt...
 


At March 12, 2007 at 8:24 AM, Blogger Michele said........
I knew there was a reason we were friends. I LOVE samoas. They are the best! I wish I ordered more.
 


At March 12, 2007 at 11:27 AM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
Hopefully there are a few more reasons you are friends than just the fact that you share a love of samoas....which happen to be my favorite as well :)
 


At March 12, 2007 at 8:22 PM, Blogger Michele said........
Meg you have obviously forgotten that our 14 year friendship is based on junk food slumber parties! Remember "Connie Chung?" I may even say junk food is our foundation. Rest assured that I am passing these words of wisdom on to my daughter, who also loves samoas:)
 


At March 12, 2007 at 9:35 PM, Blogger Todd and Meagan said........
I had not thought about Connie Chung in a long time...thanks for the laugh!